I am now 24 years and 5 months old. Only 7 months left till the finish line of my glorious 24th year.
Let’s go through some of the activities that I (hopefully) done and see how many more I still have to accomplish. My comments in italic.
25 things to do before the 25th birthday
2. Finally try out one of those cool zumba-barre-other hipster fitness classes
3. Try some real truffle – not the truffle-flavoured stuff
4. Go foraging – I live at one of the greenest cities in the UK – I do not think I will get there any truffles, but hope for some raspberries and stuff
5. Build a sand castle – on a beach
12. Have a professional manicure – after all those years cleaning and stuff I deserve tapping my keyboard with the perfect nails
13. Do a colour-run or a run with obstacles. Need to research and book this!
14. Try yoga – yes, I said it. Maybe will not instagram my first pose as I believe it will not be as gracious as other instagram ones
15. Go to the spa – never done it as well and mama needs her massage. Hope to do this over my hols in LT
16. One day drink mimosas in the morning whilst having brunch with my best friends – I guess this one is dedicated to one person who would appreciate that the most. This is scheduled for September
23. Organize a homemade cocktail night – and serve something besides sex on a beach (the only one I can actually make)
24. Make a photo album dedicated just to this year. Completely forgot this – need to buy the album ASAP!
We all know the reality – bucket lists get forgotten and lead to the most stressful month of the year being just before the next birthday. I am trying to focus on crossing out things in a more regular manner so as to not to let that happen. Albeit slowly, but surely, I will cross everything out.